THE MARITIME STATION
The Maritime Station provides a large surface area, both indoor and outdoor, for tourists, cars and commercial vehicles in tow, bordering to urban areas, with dedicated access and roads.
Port of Livorno 2000 allow assistance to ferries that daily connect the coast with the islands and some Mediterranean countries. Thanks to several moorings can accommodate Ro-Pax and Ro-Ro of the different Shipping Companies.
The proximity of the Maritime Station to parking areas for the vehicles embarkation allows passengers to enjoy the various services offered in the building: ticket office, bar, refreshment area, mini market, newsagent, shops, services car and public telephones.
Access to the Maritime Station for passengers with reduced mobility is ensured by dedicated ramps and access pathways.
Services for passengers.
Ticket offices on the first floor. Ample parking and boarding areas; Bathrooms for the disabled, Bar, Restaurant self-service mini-market, Tobacconist, Pharmacy, Kiosk, Vending Machines for drinks and snacks; Payphones, Car rental offices; Ramps access for the disabled; Air Conditioning / heating.
• Assistance Office inside the port with multilingual staff;
• Inside the building there are the offices of the best car rental companies:
Avis: www.avisautonoleggio.it | Hertz: www.sifracar.com | Europe Car: www.europcar.it
• Bar and restaurant;
• Supermarket and shopping center;
• Information material on the Tuscan cities and the entire region;
• Ticket office of Shipping Lines: Moby Lines, Corsica-Sardinia Ferries.
For information call the following numbers of ticket office:
Moby Lines: Tel 0586 883053 | Corsica / Sardinia Ferries: Tel 0586 881380
• Areas of long-stay car park (for info and prices please call 0586 202901)